X-FLOW Compact 55G
ATS Water Technology offers the Compact 55G, which is a 10" x 4 meter membrane element and belongs to the X-Flow Compact family. A GRE module widely used in the treatment of various types of wastewater. This size offers high-efficiency opportunities and versatility in treatment concepts and serves as retrofit to boost plant performance. The core of the Compact 55G are the proven X-Flow tubular UF membranes, with a mean pore size of 30 nm.
- Hydrophilic tubular polyvinylidene
- Structure asymmetric
- Mean pore size of 30 nm
- Developed for use in large-scale processes for water purification
- High performance and a very good antifouling behaviour
- Membrane elements can be backflushed for efficient membrane cleaning resulting in a higher average product flux
- Available with the X-Flow Helix technology, to enhance flux and herewith performance by providing enhanced mixing and efficient removal of the cake
X-FLOW COMPACT 55G MEMBRANE MODULES
The Compact 55G is a X-Flow tubular UF membrane with a mean pore size of 30 nm.
- Temperature range: 0-40°C
- Maximum operating pressure: 6 bar
DIGITAL CONFIGURATION (CROSSFLOW)
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
The X-Flow Compact 55G is widely used in the treatment of all kinds of wastewaters. The Compact 55G is a valuable addition to the Compact Family and particularly fit for applications such as MBRs, leachate treatment and effluent recovery.
The membranes deliver instant high quality due to small membrane pore size, low operational cost due to high permeability and the lowest TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) due to Helix.
|Membrane surface area
|Module dimensions (dxl)
|10 inch x 4000 mm
|Glass fibre reinforced epoxy
|Hydraulic membrane diameter
|Nominal pore size
To learn more about other X-Flow membrane modules and texture configurations, please click here.
In case Compact 55G modules are available and need to be replaced, contact ATS Water technology for advice on the best solution.