Amiad Tequatic™ Series
ATS Water Technology offers TEQUATIC™ PLUS filters, an outstanding choice for solids filtration in a variety of industrial water treatment and reuse markets. The TEQUATIC™ PLUS provides excellent flexibility and can be integrated into modular systems to meet capacity. Available in pre-engineered, skid-mounted systems for fast installation and startup.
The TEQUATIC™ PLUS F-75 Filter is an outstanding choice for removing difficult solids in a variety of commercial and industrial wastewater treatment and reuse markets, such as:
- Oil and gas, including refinery water • Agriculture, rinse and wash water • Cooling towers • Food and beverage (e.g. meat processing, brewery, and dairy)
- Livestock production
- Municipal wastewater treatment and reuse
- Plastics recycling
- Pulp and paper
- Textiles and laundry
TSS and particulate BOD, COD and TOC* reduction to eliminate or reduce fines and/or surcharges
- Pretreatment or cost-saving alternative to clarification, DAF* and aeration
- Pretreatment to downstream membranes and filters
- Protects MF, UF, RO, and other membranes
- Reduces bag and cartridge filter change-outs
- Decreases backwash cycles in media filters
- TSS reduction in oilfield water applications:
- Protects disposal wells
- Facilitates reuse of frack flowback wate
DESIGNED FOR NASTY WATER
The TEQUATIC™ PLUS F-75 Filter, with its innovative and patented design, combines the power of continuously cleaning, cross-flow filtration with forced settling and solids collection into a single device. The fouling resistant filter element delivers a consistent level of solids removal down to 10 micron1 while processing a wide range of extremely nasty, highly loaded, difficult-to-treat water. The unique cross-flow action, combined with an engineered, laser-cut filter element, delivers the highest possible flow and maximum solids separation without constant plugging or forming a filter cake layer. See operational details on page 3.
Other key advantages include:
- Operates consistently and reliably where other filters fail, on fluid streams containing some or all of the following:
- High TSS: 100-10,000+mg/L
- Fats, oils, and grease (FOG)
- Long or short fibers
- Hair, lint, and algae
- Simple, self-cleaning, automatic operation
- Compact footprint (e.g. less space, waste, chemicals, air)
- Operationally efficient: • Low maintenance and high uptime -no backwashing or
- excessive filter changes
- High water recovery up to 99%
- Energy efficient (0.25-2 psi pressure drop across the filter)
THE C-SERIES SKID: PROVEN, FAST, EASY
The TEQUATIC™ PLUS F-75 Filter C-Series Skid is built and tested with your needs in mind. Key benefits include:
- It is designed for fast “out of the box” installation and startup, and easy serviceability.
- Reliable and proven skid design simplifies and optimizes performance in a compact footprint.
- Scalable modular configuration; each skid can connect in parallel to a common feed manifold to meet required flows.
- Innovative control system runs, monitors and logs essential parameters.
- Touch screen interface allows for customization of timers and set points to any industrial setting.
TEQUATICTM SERIES MODELS
TEQUATIC™ PLUS F-75 Filter
TEQUATIC™ PLUS F-150 Filter
TEQUATIC™ PLUS F-150 FILTER, B-SERIES SKID
TEQUATIC™ PLUS F-150 FILTER, C-SERIES SKID